SEW NEWS - this is issue number 256. Cover Features: Make Color Work for You, Decorate with Striped, Update your Sweaters with Easy Embroidery, New Looks from Old Ties.
- All Tied Up - Reuse ties for unusual and luxurious fabrics.
- Color Smart - Choose the right color.
- Tulle Treasures - Add sparkle to a scarf.
- Count Down to Christmas - Quick last minute gifts.
- Firm Foundation - Accent garments with paper pieced patchwork.
- Fabric Printing Challenge - View the Sew News staff results.
- Subtle Elegance - Add dimensional designs with trapunto.
- Retail Details - Revive sweaters with easy hand embroidery.
- Teen Scene - Complete this patchwork purse in an afternoon.
- Fit for You - Need extra room? Add a gusset.
- Home Dec - Manipulate stripes in unexpected ways.
- Machine Embroidery - Learn to embroider on leather.
- In Style - Easy 'art' coats make a fashion statement.
*Please note: Magazine back issues and craft pamphlets will be in good condition. They may have address stickers from the previous owner on them or damage from price stickers that have been removed. Anything that might be a major flaw will be explained in the listing. Pages will be clean and complete. Please email me your questions if I have left out anything important.