SEW NEWS - issue number 277, in very good condition. Cover Features: Fall Fashion, 4 New patterns From Our Collection, Shop & Learn Online at Your Convenience, Tips for Sewing Faux Fur, Quick Bathroom Facelift.
- Sew News: The Fashion Collection, Fall 2005 - Greet fall in dramatic style with this fabulous foursome.
- Pillow Primer - Teach kids to sew in 10 basic steps.
- Learning @.com - Expand your sewing knowledge with the click of a mouse.
- Faux Fabulous - Faux like a pro with these tips for incorporating fake fur into your wardrobe.
- Sewing Bloopers Exposed - Readers share their less than ideal sewing experiences.
- Study Buddy - Raise the bar on binders; add a pencil bag for stashing writing supplies.
- Cyber Shopping - Shop for fabric 24/7 - without leaving the house.
- Fishing for Compliments - Enhance your bathroom decor with a colorful, aquatic shower curtain.
- Make It Fit - Banish the gaping problem from your surplice tops.
- The Basics: T-shirts, Part 2 - Top off a T-shirt with decorative edge finishes.
- Machine Embroidery - Fill your jewelry chest with unique, embroidered gems.
- Wrist Relief - Sew up some technical support.
*Please note: Magazine back issues and craft pamphlets will be in good condition. They may have address stickers from the previous owner on them or damage from price stickers that have been removed. Anything that might be a major flaw will be explained in the listing. Pages will be clean and complete. Please email me your questions if I have left out anything important.